A Study of God’s Creation filled with Purpose, Direction, and Consequence
Author: Roland K. Beard III
SUMMARY OF VERSIONS AVAILABLE:
- The Free Downloadable 27-Lesson Bible Study (English or Spanish):
This 2013 study provides a basic study on biblical creation and compares it to the evolutionary/naturalistic view that dominates most education institutions and cultural beliefs. It is designed for students, parents, and teachers–especially where biblical-based materials are hard to get or too expensive. Note: See “2.” below for a 2020 version that is a full fledged 60-lesson course written for the high school and adult level.
The 27-chapter bible study is designed to be a weekly study for those 13 and older. You need access to a Bible to cover the material. The study answers questions often asked by people about where they come from, details of the Genesis Flood (or the flood of Noah), where fossils come from, the uniqueness of earth, whether aliens exist, and many other questions that are often on the minds of young people. Why not know the biblical answers and know why they make sense? Students will discover that the evolutionary world view is not as definite as typically represented.
Comparisons to these clashing world views (a biblical-view vs. naturalistic-view) with respect to history, the sciences, and how we general see the world around us are presented in the final chapters. For the record and as presented in the study: God wants us to investigate the world around us. The course is avidly pro-operational science, but origins (where everything came from) is an entirely different matter.
While the course is copyrighted, people may copy and pass it to others as needed, as long as it is free of charge.
2. 2020 biblical creation course, 60 Lesson, high school and adult level; available in paper, ebook, and cell phone App
This course is expanded from the original bible study. It was also re-edited and the graphics were redone. Expanded chapters included important information about the Genesis Flood and key topics of special interest to young people with questions. Free App versions are available as described below. Hard copy or eBook/iBook versions can be obtained by going to http://rjbeardpublishing.com/
Notes about the versions of the 2020 course:
- The paperback copy (currently sold for $18 US) is designed for school or home use, but is usable by adult groups. Proceeds are used to mitigate the development cost, conduct training, continue mission work. It is available on Amazon and other retailers. See the link above
- The ebook versions are priced ($2.99 US) substantially below equivalent course costs to enhance it’s use. It is available in several formats. See the link above.
- The Android cell phone Apps are FREE to reach developing nations, needy people, and nations without Christian resources. These versions can be shared easily via bluetooth. There are two versions. Both have a hand emblem which can be seen on the right column of this page. The course only (relatively small — about the size of a single cell phone photograph) is called the Creation Study and can be downloaded from the Play Store. The emblem on this page takes you to the Play Store download page. The more elaborate version (including extra resources, a resident Bible, videos on the CreationStudyHelps channel on YouTube, and a few other things) is called Creation Study Helps. It is substantially larger in size and needs internet connection for some of the extra resources. It is also on the Play Store. All versions are in English; a Spanish-language option is coming in 2022. Note: All of the Android App versions are designed to be able to be freely transferred from one cell phone to another using Bluetooth — if the phone software is so equipped. The objective is to get it to people that need it, so this extra feature permits the content to be passed freely phone to phone.
- A free Apple version of an iBook that will act like an Android App is in development. We forecast it will be available in 2022 if accepted. Pray that we be successful with this development.
About the Author:
Roland Beard was trained as an engineer and worked as a systems and trends analyst for the US government for over 25 years, producing numerous documents and providing presentations on material to other agencies. Roland has taught bible topics and books for decades in various church and group settings, but especially those dealing with the Gospels, Acts, and the subject of biblical creation.
Other Training and Presentations on the Subject
Use the CONTACT US page to request training or presentations on this course. As finances and time allow, it will be gladly provided.